LSI 2675: Documentation Controller in Jacksonville, Florida
LSI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer offering excellent benefits and competitive salaries commensurate with experience. Offers of employment are conditional upon satisfactory completion of preemployment background verification and drug testing.
Click here for more information on the collection of Veterans and Disability information.
2675: Documentation Controller
Job StatusFull Time
DivisionTech Services - Simulation Engineering Programs
The Documentation Controller is responsible for managing and maintaining design review logs, maintaining technical library, and releasing technical data packets to manufacturing and customers.
Essential Job Functions:
• Maintain design review logs.
• Maintain and update technical libraries.
• Assist in identifying and maintaining common parts and hardware library within the vault.
• Release technical data packets to customers.
•Release drawings and Bills of Materials (BOMS) to manufacturing.
• Prepare files for outsourcing.
• Assist Enterprise Products Data Management (EPDM) administrator in setting up and maintaining data cards.
• Assist engineering in documented technical specification.
• Assist in maintaining the Engineering Change Notice (ECN) workflows according to approved configuration management plan and CAD manager.
• Maintain released drawings folders within the EPDM vaults. Ensure revision levels are corrected to match the workflows.
• Must be capable of safely handling government furnished equipment and materials.
• Must be available to work a standard weekly schedule with overtime as required.
• Performs other duties as required.
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Data entry experience.
• Two (2) years administrative or documentation control experience.
• CAD experience preferred but not required
• Previous documentation administrator or manufacturing background
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent PC and Microsoft Office skills.
• Ability to work independently or in a team atmosphere.
• Working knowledge of project management and ability to work with multiple teams.