Universal Engineering Sciences Deep Foundations Field Engineer * Some Travel Required* in Jacksonville, Florida
Universal Engineering Sciences is the largest family owned business of it's kind in the nation! Building Inspection Services is just one of the many Engineering Services we offer. We also provide materials testing, threshold inspection, environmental and geotechnical services, drilling services and more! We have an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401k match, company vehicle, and much more. Come join the UES family!
Position is home based in Jacksonville. As much as 80% of the position will include travel within Florida (often times Miami and Tampa). Any required travel will include company transportation, per diem and housing.
Field Engineer is to be trained for field testing and inspections during the installation of Concrete Piling for Foundations.
Analyzes reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, tests, and aerial photographs on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and other topographical and geologic data to plan and design project.
- Prepares cost proposals and designs scope of work for prospective clients.
- Calculates cost and determines feasibility of project based on analysis of collected data.
- Attends meetings to present technical data to the client and other professionals.
- Prepares or directs preparation and modification of reports, specifications, plans, testing schedules and designs for project.
- Inspects construction site to monitor progress and ensure conformance to engineering test plans, specifications, and safety standards.
- Supports construction materials testing as needed in field.
- Directs where necessary activities at project site.
- Uses computer assisted engineering and design software and equipment to prepare engineering and design documents
BSCE from US Accredited Institution. Position is home based in Jacksonville.
2-5 yr experience
External Company URL: http://universalengineering.com/