Grifols Shared Services North America, Inc National Account Manager, Southeast in Jacksonville, Florida
Grifols is a global healthcare company whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of people. Our three divisions –Bioscience, Diagnostic and Hospital–develop, produce and market our innovative products and services to medical professionals in more than 100 countries.
We are committed to fostering an environment that creates continuous learning opportunities and encourages professional development and growth. As a company devoted to improving the health and well-being of people, we are looking for talented professionals worldwide. Make a difference and join us in this challenging and rewarding enterprise.
Grifols has been a leader in the healthcare industry since 1940 by creating innovative products and services based on the values of ethics, quality and responsibility. Grifols' activities focus on fulfilling the needs of its patients as well as healthcare professionals working in therapeutics, pharmacy, diagnostics and blood banking. For more than 60 years, Grifols has developed, manufactured and marketed product designed to improve human health. Grifols manufactures plasma derived biopharmaceutical products of proven efficacy, quality and safety. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.grifols.com at http://www.grifols.com/
Creates optimal contracting environment through Distributors and Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs) for field sales to meet the corporation's budget across the product portfolio. Negotiates with key external customers allow for Grifols to meet/exceed sales revenue goals and profitability.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Negotiates mutually-beneficial corporate contracts for assigned national accounts to maximize business opportunities, ensures distribution to end users and tracks the impact of contracts to overall impact to profitability of Grifols Products.
● Ensures Grifols meets/exceeds sales objectives on the product portfolio by managing financial responsibilities encompassing contracts and portfolio pull-through for each National Account Manager.
● Manages accounts and contracts for compliance and performance. Negotiates revised terms and amendments that have Grifols needs in the forefront.
● Collaborates with Grifols internal team (product management, finance, TMC Members, legal, etc.) and lead implementation and execution of those resources to ensure managed accounts meet sales goals and business plan objectives.
● Works with the field sales team to ensure Grifols market share and volume goals are met. Improves field sales force ability to represent and sell by communicating the dynamics of National Accounts, the selling environment, economic influences, physician prescribing habits and all other classes of trade that impact Grifols business.
● Leads the business plan process within assigned accounts and develops strategic direction within those accounts to gain mutual long-term success.
● Provides marketplace insight to Sales management, Operations and other internal groups on key issues of national importance.
● Performs detailed business analysis to assess profitability and desirability of potential customers before entering into contractual relationships in order to protect Grifols corporate interests and future profitability.
● Improves field sales force ability to represent and sell by communicating the dynamics of National Accounts, the selling environment, economic influences, physician prescribing habits and all other classes of trade that impact Grifols business.
● Provides marketplace insight to Sales management, Operations and other internal groups on key issues of national accounts.
Skills/Qualifications/Education: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, education, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions).
Bachelor's degree in health related science or related field is required.; MBA preferred
Typically requires 8 years of related experience working with Group Purchasing Organizations and Distributors for a pharmaceutical or biotechnology company
Strong knowledge of sales tracking, sales analysis and profitability analysis
In depth knowledge and understanding of health care industry
Excellent strategic, analytical, sales, training and platform presentation skills
Excellent organization and communication skills
Ability to problem solve and influence/ persuade to meet goals and objectives
Ability to travel frequently and must live in the territory
Work is performed in an office environment with exposure to electrical office equipment. Frequently sits for 4-6 hours per day. Repetitive hand movement of one hand with the ability to make fast, simple, repeated movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists. Frequently walks. Occasionally bends and twists neck. Light to moderate lifting and carrying objects with a maximum lift of 35lbs. Frequently drives to site locations and travels within the United States. Able to communicate complex information and ideas so others will understand; with the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences. Frequently interacts with others, relates sensitive information to diverse groups. Ability to apply abstract principles to solve complex conceptual issues. Performs a wide range of complex tasks as dictated by variable demands and changing conditions with little predictability as to the occurrence. Plans work assignments to meet objectives.
Location: [[mfield6]] : [[cust_building]]
Learn more about Grifols at http://www.grifols.com/es/web/international/home