Comcast Rep 1, Warehouse/Materials Jacksonville, FL in Jacksonville, Florida
Responsible for tracking administrative tasks within a warehouse
environment. Handles work orders and customer accounts as necessary.
Coordinates processing of equipment and materials. Ships and receives
packages and inventories equipment and materials.
- Coordinates and oversees the inspection, preparation, and distribution
of customer equipment, including conducting initial inspections, moving
and organizing equipment in and out of the warehouse, issuing equipment
to field personnel, and assisting in inventory reconciliation.
- Handles shipping and receiving responsibilities such as packing and
preparing items for shipment, loading and unloading trucks, and
inspecting and documenting received materials.
- Conducts regular equipment inventory counts and generates and submits
- Accurately inputs CPE and inventory transactions into appropriate
databases, spreadsheets, billing systems, and/or information management
- Performs exceptional customer service to internal and external
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience