Kelly Services Supplier Quality Specialist in Jacksonville, Florida
Kelly Services is currently looking to hire a Supplier Quality Specialist for our client, at their site in Jacksonville, FL. This is a long term contract opportunities offered through our KellyOCG group which includes benefits such as PTO, paid sick time, and 401k contribution. Please review our Qualifications below and APPLY NOW if interested!
Supplier Quality Specialist Pay $35-39 per hour
This position supports the External Manufacturing and Supplier Quality (EM&SQ) Group. This group identifies and eliminates supply chain risks via EM/supplier partnerships and assessments. The group ensures suppliers technical competency and general compliance to company requirements as defined in material specifications, CTQ’s process control plans, quality agreements and other defined requirements. Key areas of focus for the EM&SQ group are risk management/communication, defect resolution, process capability/process improvement, performance monitoring/reporting, and quality assurance general support. Additionally, provide regulatory guidance and quality assurance support, support for external manufacturing activities.
• BS in Engineering/other science degree
• 5 yrs. Experience
• Preferred: Knowledge, understanding and application of quality systems such as 21 CFR 820, 21 CFR 210/211, ISO 13485, especially non-conformance, CAPA, change control, validation
• Familiar with risk assessment tools, quality investigations and process improvement
• Microsoft Office Software, including Excel, Power Point
• Quick to learn various computer systems and ability to communicate with IT systems groups
• Plus, not required: Familiar with EtQ Reliance and Database Reporting tools
• Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
• Solid experience with quality systems
• Experience in a regulated industry
The Supplier Quality Engineer / Specialist position shall focus on the overall performance monitoring and improvement of the Supplier focused Quality Systems, including Supplier Non-Conformance & CAPA, Supplier Change Control, Supplier Performance Monitoring/Metrics and Supplier Quality Standards.
• Manage and deliver Supplier Quality Metrics, including management of changes to word-wide sector measures and continued efforts to streamline and automate the metrics process (i.e. working with report developers and search EtQ NC/CAPA systems)
• Prepare Quality System Management Review Slides for Supplier Quality Group, ensuring accurate data analysis and key messages are escalated to Sr. Management.
• Continuous Improvements to Supplier Quality System SOPs, based on MD&D and customer standards as well as internally identified gaps & improvement needs.
• Update procedures
• EM & Supplier Quality Records Management
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.